Envision Your Career at Vardot
Vardot actively recruits passionate, open-minded, and accomplished people from around the world. If you are interested in pursuing a career with Vardot, this is your gateway.
DevOps Engineer (Linux Sysadmin)
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer / System Admin who will be responsible to provide exceptional supporting services for the development life-cycle of enterprise-level projects. This role will handle internal and external technology infrastructure to support Vardot’s SLAs, and provide a smooth and automated development life-cycle.
What you'll do:
- Support, monitor, and manage an always-available cloud-based SaaS platform for our Clients.
- Support and maintain the Continuous Integration cycle for all internal and clients' projects.
- Setup, monitor and build monitoring tools to find problems, resolve and/or escalate to development and ensure that we exceed our SLAs.
- Support, monitor, and manage internal IT infrastructure network and servers.
- Support application deployments, building new systems and upgrading and patching existing ones.
- Build and manage a schedule for Drupal updates regularly as it pertains to our SLAs.
- Develop automation to quickly and rapidly deploy instances from hardened images.
- Build and manage development and testing environments, assisting developers in debugging application issues using tools.
- Participate in the building of tools and processes to support the infrastructure,
- Leverage scripting to build required automation and tools on an adhoc basis.
- Operate the platform within our security and privacy guidelines.
- Learn on the job and explore new technologies with little supervision.
- Strong Linux administration experience (e.g. Ubuntu, RedHat/CentOS) with a focus on web (Apache/Nginx).
- LAMP stack administration and tuning experience (e.g. Apache, MySQL, Varnish, Memcache ..etc).
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, JDBC, Servlet/JSP, SQL, HTML, XML.
- Experience in building high performance and high availability infrastructure.
- Application clustering / load balancing concepts and technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to propose, advocate and critique design alternatives to determine solutions.
- Very knowledgeable in the area of web content management systems; experience with multiple systems.
- Experience with Linux containers / Docker.
- Knowledge in continuous integration and automation tools .
- 3+ years of experience.
- Experience in cloud environment administration like Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Drupal experience.
Benefits of working at Vardot
A happy team must first be happy!
The perks of being a Vardot employee don't stop at collaborating with great people on exciting and innovative projects. We also offer a full range of benefits that support you.
Multi Cultural and
With over 5 nationalities we are committed to diversity and promote an inclusive culture that lives up to our values.
Free outings, Cinema,
Bowling and Picnics
Enjoy outings with your colleagues and the bill is covered.
We provide a choice of high- quality health care coverage.
Informal Work Style and Great Culture
We promote a creative environment where there is courage to challenge convention and make bold decisions.We celebrates new ideas, commitment, and individual development.
Yearly Salary Raises, Bonus and Rewards
We value our team contribution and continuously look for ways to reward loyal and hard working team members.
Paid Internship and Certification Programs
We provide adequate internal & external training. Encourage our team to participate and to highlight any gaps in their own skills or knowledge they believe they have.
Retirement savings through the Jordanian national social security program.
0% Interest Funding and Loan Program
Through a company-wide fund to support our team member's through small loans at no interest at all.