We build Drupal solutions, to make the internet better.
Web Design Intern
We are looking for a talented web design intern to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills. The successful candidate should be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They should be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
• Collaborate with designers and project managers marketers to build out designs for various websites and platforms.
• Upload content and images to web and blog sites
• Participate in the brainstorming and creation of concepts
• Support the design team on a variety of assignments
• Design creative assets for articles, digital signage, brochures, infographics and emails
• Other duties as assigned based on department needs
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
• Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
1. Communication Skills
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong command in Arabic and English languages in both speaking and writing.
• Understands how to tactfully communicate diﬃcult/sensitive information.
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
2. Personal Skills
• Good analytical skills.
• Good team player.
• Can determine confidential information and work on need-to-know basis.
• Quick learner and welcomes changes and personal growth.
• Multitasker with ability to work under pressure in a quick-changing environment.
• Ability to keep projects on track creatively and in accordance with production deadlines
Nice to have:
• Experience with Sketch
• Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat Pro
• Awareness of the latest design and photography trends and ability to adapt these trends into strategic designs
• Strong organization and time management skills
• A positive attitude and flexibility for last-minute changes