We build Drupal solutions, to make the internet better.
What you'll do:
• Actively seeks out new clients and projects through presentations and other materials.
• Preparing and developing proposals for new projects.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing deal requirements and matching with the company’s product.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with management and company vision. • Following up with prospective clients and arranging meetings
• Communicating new product developments to prospective and current clients
• Develops new revenue streams and opportunities for the company
• Takes the lead in advocating company services and demonstrates knowledge of company values, approach and services.
• Works with the CEO to develop new client relationships.
• Analyzes potential strategic partner relationships.
• Works with the Operations Manager to maintain positive client communications in existing relationships.
• Develops an annual plan to meet agreed company objectives.
• Participates in the post-project analysis of large and relevant projects, noting new skills and services, changes in processes and procedures that could affect client relationships.
• Participates generally as a member of the company’s management team, assisting in development of the company’s strategic agenda, annual operating plans and budgets, and company sales objectives.
• Attending relevant conferences and networking events to grow contacts.
• Finds or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
Skills you’ll need:
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related field.
• 2 to 5 years experience in a similar position
• General knowledge in web development, CMS, or related areas
• Strong knowledge of web based tools
• Strong communication skills
• Proficient in English reading, speaking, and writing
• Deal-closing skills and ability to get things done
• Determination, enthusiasm, and stamina
• Motivation for sales, marketing, and prospecting skills
• Attention to details; organized
• Presentation skills
• Sales planning
• Customer satisfaction
Nice to have:
• Experience in Drupal CMS or Sales for web development agencies
• Understanding of web development in general
• Experience in working with clients globally - International communication experience
• Experience with bidding portals or Sales force.
• Previous experience in a sales role is n advantage.