We build Drupal solutions, to make the internet better.
The Project Coordinator will own the responsibilities of following up with project managers as well as clients to assure that projects are running smoothly and all issues are addressed and communicated proactively and with the best possible scenarios for each, with the full adherence to standard project management processes used in Vardot.
What you'll do:
• Continuously revise the projects’ general statuses to verify their adherence to their corresponding baselines and accordingly assist the Project Manager in assessing project progress.
• Establish the needed functions for initiating new projects with coordination with other departments applying Vardot’s PMO processes and ensuring ability to comply to client requirements.
• Assist in evolving and adjusting project baselines as per the policies to best serve the interest of both; the client and Vardot.
• Provide support in managing the projects with the project managers when needed, especially for large projects that requires extra efforts in managing and controlling.
• Work and update project data on different systems adopted by Vardot, such as JIRA, Google Drive…etc
• Responsible for helping projects’ design, technical & QC teams in the application of Vardot project management methodology, tools, and processes on the assigned projects.
• Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
• Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
• Make sure response times with clients are at it’s optimum.
• Provide assistance in managing the PMO activities through governing the repeatable and scalable project management methodologies that are applied to all active projects across the PMO division in the company.
• Continuously revise the projects’ general statuses to verify their adherence to Vardot’s PMO policies, processes and methods.
• Follow up and update projects’ standard adherence reports to reflect on project performance indicators and KPIs.
• Assist in evolving and adjusting PMO policies to best serve the interest of both; the client and Vardot.
• The Project Coordinator may also be assigned to manage small projects as a part of the employee’s development plan; responsible for the development of project management plans, status reports, and client deliverables.
• The Project Coordinator may also be responsible for producing project schedule and document reviews; facilitating team members; and supporting project reviews.
• The Project Coordinator will play a key role in project launch and post launch activities supporting the technical team and responding to client inquiries and comments.
•Strong communication skills.
• Strong command in Arabic and English languages in both speaking and writing.
• Strong in research and in using the internet as a good resource of information.
• Good knowledge in MS-Office tools (Word, Excel PowerPoint).
• Strong command in project management software, such as MS-Project.
• Knowledge of other organizational communication and reporting tools is a plus.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
• Documenting/Recording Information: Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
Nice to have:
• Experience with Drupal specifically