Envision Your Career at Vardot
Vardot actively recruits passionate, open-minded, and accomplished people from around the world. If you are interested in pursuing a career with Vardot, this is your gateway.
Professional Services Manager
- 7+ years of relevant experience in an IT leadership role focused on IT Operations management, technical management, or service delivery management
- 5+ years in a client facing role
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or equivalent experience (Computer Science preferred)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deliver information at the high standard
- Experience working with current web technologies. Experience with Drupal or other Content Management Systems is a plus
- Self-motivated problem solver; able to thrive in a dynamic and customer-focused environment
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with precise attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, responds to customer needs quickly and effectively, adapts to change
- Highly analytical, technically proficient, and able to learn new tools and software quickly
- Strong listening and verbal skills; demonstrated ability to ask effective questions and communicate in English and Arabic fluently
Benefits of working at Vardot
A happy team must first be happy!
The perks of being a Vardot employee don't stop at collaborating with great people on exciting and innovative projects. We also offer a full range of benefits that support you.
Multi Cultural and
With over 5 nationalities we are committed to diversity and promote an inclusive culture that lives up to our values.
Free outings, Cinema,
Bowling and Picnics
Enjoy outings with your colleagues and the bill is covered.
We provide a choice of high- quality health care coverage.
Informal Work Style and Great Culture
We promote a creative environment where there is courage to challenge convention and make bold decisions.We celebrates new ideas, commitment, and individual development.
Yearly Salary Raises, Bonus and Rewards
We value our team contribution and continuously look for ways to reward loyal and hard working team members.
Paid Internship and Certification Programs
We provide adequate internal & external training. Encourage our team to participate and to highlight any gaps in their own skills or knowledge they believe they have.
Retirement savings through the Jordanian national social security program.
0% Interest Funding and Loan Program
Through a company-wide fund to support our team member's through small loans at no interest at all.