We build Drupal solutions, to make the internet better.
PHP Developer (Egypt)
Vardot is looking for PHP Developer who will be responsible for building new and supporting existing websites that are part of our large array of Vardot's digital media portfolio.
We need smart, artistic, solution-oriented, focused and determined individuals who have a proven ability to listen, read between the lines, provide excellent solutions, diagnose and solve problems efficiently and provide the best software quality for our clients.
What you'll do:
• Design, develop, test, debug and maintain web application/REST web service based solutions in PHP
• Work with stakeholders to build and deliver a great online experience for our customers, partners, and community members
• Performing problem-solving around new technologies and API integrations
• Experience with the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) technology stack.
• Expertise in development web applications using PHP MVC frameworks or CMSs.
• Skilled in designing and optimizing database queries.
• Familiarity with GIT.
• Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns skills.
• Good understanding of Apache and servers infrastructure.
• Good analytical and communication skills.
Nice to have:
• Experience using Agile (Scrum) Process and Agile tools.
• Expertise in PHP tools and libraries such as Composer and PHPUnit.
• Knowledge of or experience with Drupal / Wordpress is a huge plus.