Envision Your Career at Vardot
Vardot actively recruits passionate, open-minded, and accomplished people from around the world. If you are interested in pursuing a career with Vardot, this is your gateway.
IT Solutions Sales Officer
Vardot provides cutting-edge enterprise web solutions, with optimized digital experience and powerful cross-platform content management system, developed on Drupal technology. Vardot solutions are open-source, built using Drupal.
Vardot covers the whole project life cycle, from consultation, design, development, implementation, to enablement, with robust project management and post-launch maintenance, support, and growth to guarantee continuity and dynamicity.
We Are seeking to hire smart and ambitious talents to join our growing Business Development Department.
- Create a sales plan that meets specific benchmarks and offers room for growth
- Reach out to prospective customers and leads through cold calling
- Meet with clients, understand their requirements and pitch the company’s solutions
- Develop strong relationships with individuals and businesses that are current or prospective customers
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets, KPIs and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Strong communication in both Arabic and English, verbally and in writing
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven preferably with a proven track record in sales
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- 1 - 3 years of experience, preferably relevant and in an Information Technology or Systems related field
- BA degree in the field of Information Technology, Information Systems, and/or Computer Science
Benefits of working at Vardot
A happy team must first be happy!
The perks of being a Vardot employee don't stop at collaborating with great people on exciting and innovative projects. We also offer a full range of benefits that support you.
Multi Cultural and
With over 5 nationalities we are committed to diversity and promote an inclusive culture that lives up to our values.
Free outings, Cinema,
Bowling and Picnics
Enjoy outings with your colleagues and the bill is covered.
We provide a choice of high- quality health care coverage.
Informal Work Style and Great Culture
We promote a creative environment where there is courage to challenge convention and make bold decisions.We celebrates new ideas, commitment, and individual development.
Yearly Salary Raises, Bonus and Rewards
We value our team contribution and continuously look for ways to reward loyal and hard working team members.
Paid Internship and Certification Programs
We provide adequate internal & external training. Encourage our team to participate and to highlight any gaps in their own skills or knowledge they believe they have.
Retirement savings through the Jordanian national social security program.
0% Interest Funding and Loan Program
Through a company-wide fund to support our team member's through small loans at no interest at all.