We build Drupal solutions, to make the internet better.
Drupal/PHP Developer (Egypt)
We're looking for (Junior, Senior and Team Lead) Developers.
Developer responsible to provide exceptional service and creative solutions to our growing customer base. We need smart, artistic, solution-oriented, focused and determined individuals who have a proven ability to listen, read between the lines, provide excellent, diagnose and solve problems efficiently and provide the best visual experiences for our clients.
What you'll do:
• Develop web-based applications with an emphasis on rich interaction
• Design, develop, test, debug and maintain web application/REST web service based solutions in PHP
• Participates in all phases of the software development life-cycle – requirements, architecture/design, implementation, testing, release, maintenance of our enterprise software applications.
• Write and review artifacts during the software lifecycle
• Work with customers to support enhancements and fixes to existing applications in production
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery
• Ensures that projects are conducted in ways that benefit the project objectives, the people participating in the project, and company’s long-term interests• Perform design, code and test reviews of solutions
• Ensures company security and compliance standards are met
• Accept and provides technical solutions and direction
• Assist in process improvement initiatives.
• Experience with the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) technology stack.
• Expertise in development web applications using PHP MVC frameworks or CMSs.
• Thorough knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns.
• Solid understanding of web technologies such as HTTP/S, REST, JSON, FTP, SSH, SMTP and SOAP.
• Comfortable debugging client-side issues with firebug, web developer and similar tools.
• Expertise in using version control systems, preferably GIT.
• Strong Expertise in RDBM and database query optimization.
• Strong server-side development skills, primarily PHP.
• Good understanding of Apache and servers infrastructure.
• Experience of analyzing, breakdown, and estimating technical/complex large scale projects.
• Good analytical and communication skills.
• Strong attention to details, with a strategic and forward planning thought process.
• Proficient with Drupal’s custom module development, hook system, database API, and Form API.
• 1 to 7 years of experience.
• Agile experience.
• Expertise in PHP tools and libraries such as Composer and PHPUnit.
• Working knowledge of performance optimization for web based applications and softwares such as Varnish and Memcache.